So what’s it all about? Hello and welcome to my first blog post! My role is Business Confidante and I suspect that you’re probably scratching your head and wondering to yourself what that is – so grab a coffee, put your feet up and read on whilst I explain and paint a clear picture for […]
About Yvette Lamidey
Author Archive | Yvette Lamidey
- Do you have a box of dreams?
- How do you see your life… are there still six degrees of separation?
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday – Beneficial to businesses or does it attract the wrong kind of customer?
- Goals and targets – carrots or sticks?
- What are your vital statistics? Do you know your figures and how do you use them?
Blog by Category
What My Clients Say
Thanks for all of your help, goes without saying we couldn’t have done it without you!
I have known Yvette for a number of years and met through our membership of the IPP. Yvette is an astute business woman and her passion for the industry she works in shines through at all levels. It is a pleasure to hear her speak at conferences as she always has something new to impart and the delivery of her material is always given with hunour and patience.
Trainer at The Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP)
The changes in Team HR have also been hard emotionally and it is still rocky but we are making progress. I’m very appreciative of all your help and guidance through the past few months.