- What is the one thing that made a difference this year?
- What can you do to replicate that and keep repeating it next year?
- What was there too much of that didn’t really add value? What can you do differently, who could do that work instead, or is it unnecessary and could be stopped? Don’t just think about it, take the action.
- What time have you already scheduled next year, or in the next two weeks for blue sky thinking, strategy development, regular feedback and planning? If you haven’t done so then make a note to do it and schedule the time to do so or even better do it now. And its time that shouldn’t be given away to other things.
- And finally – what’s still on your do list that’s been there for ages? If its truly of value now then make a commitment to do it and schedule the time, or delegate to someone else who would be pleased to do it or ditch it… Just get it sorted…
How was it for you? Five tips to start the next year with a bang…
- Do you have a box of dreams?
- How do you see your life… are there still six degrees of separation?
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday – Beneficial to businesses or does it attract the wrong kind of customer?
- Goals and targets – carrots or sticks?
- What are your vital statistics? Do you know your figures and how do you use them?
Blog by Category
What My Clients Say
I have known Yvette for a number of years and met through our membership of the IPP. Yvette is an astute business woman and her passion for the industry she works in shines through at all levels. It is a pleasure to hear her speak at conferences as she always has something new to impart and the delivery of her material is always given with hunour and patience.
Trainer at The Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP)
The changes in Team HR have also been hard emotionally and it is still rocky but we are making progress. I’m very appreciative of all your help and guidance through the past few months.
Thanks for all of your help, goes without saying we couldn’t have done it without you!