- Show up as you, not who you think you should be or who others think you should be…. That way you will show up which is the first step to do anything including building meaningful relationships in life and in business.
- Use your wisdom and your intuition… being tuned in to our head, heart and gut serves us much more than using logic alone. Don’t override intuition, even in business, for that’s where the true wisdom lies and the real magic happens (and yes, there is magic in business – we each have our own definition of what it is).
- If you don’t do something or something doesn’t go as expected don’t beat yourself up. It won’t change anything: what will change things is understanding and knowing you, why you didn’t or did do or what you can do differently next time and then just doing that.
- Stop worrying and going through endless what ifs… it doesn’t change anything, in fact it often paralyses us from taking action or seeing there’s action we can take. Plan, understand the risks but take the action; single baby steps forward are steps forward and cumulatively become significant.
- Resolutions don’t work, intentions, targets and goals do if they’re things that we really believe in or really want – we need skin in the game. Developing some good supporting habits that we use in our lives and business will always make a difference just decide what they are and do them.
New Year but just you… not a new you… five tips that quite simply take the pressure off …
- Do you have a box of dreams?
- How do you see your life… are there still six degrees of separation?
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday – Beneficial to businesses or does it attract the wrong kind of customer?
- Goals and targets – carrots or sticks?
- What are your vital statistics? Do you know your figures and how do you use them?
Blog by Category
What My Clients Say
Thanks for all of your help, goes without saying we couldn’t have done it without you!
I have known Yvette for a number of years and met through our membership of the IPP. Yvette is an astute business woman and her passion for the industry she works in shines through at all levels. It is a pleasure to hear her speak at conferences as she always has something new to impart and the delivery of her material is always given with hunour and patience.
Trainer at The Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP)
The changes in Team HR have also been hard emotionally and it is still rocky but we are making progress. I’m very appreciative of all your help and guidance through the past few months.