If something is working but what’s happening is the same system is being used time and again then where are the edges of the system? How far could it really take you and the business?
- Unless you start to test and push the system you won’t know if it can support greater capacity now or in the future? And potentially there’s untapped growth
- People won’t be using their skills to their greatest potential and so like any muscle if its not used it loses its strength and capability… it’s the ability to use the knowledge and the frequency the knowledge is used that makes a difference
- Testing at every point in the system, especially when going to market, gives the opportunity to see what works very well, well and doesn’t work at all. With safeguards in place if something doesn’t work it can be changed back or changed again
- Just a subtle change makes a difference…. A change of 1° in perception gives a different outlook and lead to different results
- Others in your market will be testing constantly… don’t get left behind