And whilst the people tell me they have some great takeaways, and I’ve seen from their physiology that they have had some insights I’m always learning from them too.
Learning how to communicate, learning how to listen and understand, learning how to read different signs and signals but most importantly learning from what they tell me and their wisdom and take on things.
So where do your lessons come from?
- Who are your best teachers?
- What can conversations with the people you work with and lead teach you? What can you recall from recent ones?
- How have they inspired you? What other alternatives and possibilities have they opened up by sharing with you their thoughts and feelings?
- And perhaps most importantly what have you learnt about you?
- And don’t forget to share your learnings and give the other person recognition too. Not just to show gratitude but also so they know its not a one way street.